Would you like to learn from and contribute to a team of one of North America’s most acclaimed communications firms?
Argyle’s internship program gives graduates real, hands-on industry experience as key members of a collaborative team that works hard to deliver meaningful results for clients, and also takes the time to celebrate success together.
During their time with us, Argyle’s interns are part of the team in every way. They also touch every Argyle practice, and every industry we serve. From media monitoring and media outreach to research, social content creation, event management and strategic planning, our team integrates interns into our day-to-day client activities and agency life.
Duties and assignments may include any or all of the below:
- Assisting in serving clients in a variety of industries
- Media relations activities including media list development, media pitching and media monitoring
- Conducting research for client projects and new business opportunities
- Developing creative social media content and assets
- Preparing results reports for clients
- Writing media materials, social content, newsletter articles and other materials as required
- Participating in strategy sessions, team meetings, creative brainstorms and media training
- Attending and supporting client events
- Other minimal administrative duties as assigned
Skills, education and interests that we seek in our interns:
- Compelling writing
- Research and analytical skills
- Critical and creative thinking
- Business literacy
- Media relations
- Event management
- Social media
- Content creation
- Alignment with Argyle’s values
- Diverse life experience, reflecting Argyle’s commitment to a diverse, inclusive workforce and workplace
Many of Argyle’s current employees began their careers here as interns and having successfully grown into increasingly senior positions within the firm – including the two current program leads!
Program Leads and Student Supervisors:
Application Period is now open!
Applications are now being accepted until June 12, 2020, for a September 8, 2020 start date. Interviews will take place in mid-June and successful candidates will be notified by late June. To apply, use the form below to share with us your resume, portfolio and expression of interest to be on of our next star interns!