Argyle Public Relationships named International
Mid-Sized Agency of the Year
TORONTO, June 6, 2018 /CNW/ – For the second year in a row, Argyle Public Relationships, one of Canada’s largest independent public relations firms, has been named Mid-Sized Agency of the Year by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC). The honour is one of many earned by Argyle this spring, including leading all Canadian agencies in national awards from the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS).
Argyle’s 2018 honours include:
- IABC Global Mid-Sized Agency of the Year. It is Argyle’s third straight year as a finalist, and its second consecutive win against competitors from all over the world.
- Four IABC Gold Quill Awards. Argyle’s international awards, earned in competition with entrants from around the globe, include an Award of Excellence in Communication Research, and Awards of Merit in Marketing, Advertising and Brand Communication, Government Communication, and Media Relations.
- Five National Awards of Excellence from the Canadian Public Relations Society, more than any other Canadian PR firm. These included Canadian Digital Communications Campaign of the Year (Gold), Canadian Advocacy & Social Marketing Campaign of the Year (Silver), Canadian Media Relations Agency Campaign of the Year (Silver), Canadian Marketing Communications Campaign of the Year (Silver) and Best Digital & Social Media Project (Silver).
- IABC Toronto Mid-Sized Agency of the Year, the third time Argyle has earned this honour.
- Four major awards from IABC Toronto, including Awards of Excellence in Digital Communication, Marketing Communication and Media Relations, and an Award of Merit in Advertising and Brand Communication.
- Four Awards of Excellence from the Canadian Public Relations Society (Toronto), including Best Digital Communications Campaign of the Year (Gold), Best Marketing Communications Campaign of the Year (both Gold and Silver) and Best Use of Media Relations (Silver).
- Finalist for the Holmes Report’s Canadian Agency of the Year.
In addition, Argyle CEO Daniel Tisch received the Canadian Public Relations Society’s Outstanding Achievement Award for his thought leadership related to the future of public relations and the elevation of the profession.
“At Argyle, we believe strongly in benchmarking our work against the best in the world, and it’s exciting to know that we are setting high standards in categories as diverse as advocacy and social marketing, digital communication, government communication, marketing communication and media relations,” Tisch said. “We’re grateful to Argyle’s clients, our team and our professional associations for raising the bar, and for helping us live one of our mantras: never being satisfied with what worked yesterday.”
About Argyle Public Relationships™
Argyle helps major brands and respected organizations build and strengthen their relationships with the stakeholders who drive their reputations, brands and business success – across Canada and beyond. For more than 35 years, Argyle has been chosen by some of the world’s biggest brands, put big ideas onto the public agenda, and become one of Canada’s largest independent communications firms.