Argyle has a new teammate with a unique role, as Andrew Stewart becomes our first VP of Creative Strategy and Client Innovation. Andrew sat down with fellow Argyler Taralyn Kerr to discuss creative strategies, digital integration, the possible future of in-person meetings, and why he decided to join the Argyle team.
Listen to the interview for Andrew’s five key takeaways:
- Argyle’s approach of tapping into talent from our people across the continent is unique — enabling national expertise, local insight, and results at both levels.
- We believe an omni-channel creative approach outperforms traditional approaches to planning.
- COVID has changed our industry — bringing exciting new potential for brands, consumers and communities.
- Storytelling, authenticity and data are the glue in every communication strategy in 2021.
- Being adaptable, innovative and always considering our impact is how we’ll win — for our clients, and for society.
Full interview below: